Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Chapter 10 -- Going home


So, we are all packed and ready to go. Last night when we got back to our room, Disney had our itinerary for today. The time we needed to be at the bus stop to board the Magical Express, a reminder of when i flight departed, and well as the departure gate. I must say, using the Magical Express left use completely worry free. They picked up our luggage when we first arrived, delivered it to our room, and then reminded us that we did have to go home.


In describing my Disney experience i would have to say, the phrase "worry free" comes to mind. Once I arrived in Orlando, there was just no stress in any form. And really, isn't that what a vacation is all about? I felt safe in Disney. There was alot of security, and bags were checked upon arrival to every park. There was a check- in at the start of the driveway for every car coming onto the Pop Century property. I have to say, I felt very comfortable and at home. All the Disney staff were exceptionally nice. Or should I say "cast members". Never once did I say, wow, he/she was rude. Never did they say "have a nice day" it was "have a magical day". They just were able to keep that smile on your face.


So, that was my Disney experience. But, I am going to continue to write a little bit about some tips I feel would be good to share with everyone. Like I told you in my first chapter, my first visit was rushed, and I ended up missing out on alot of things I would have liked to have seen. I have offered advise to friends who have gone, and I think they have found it helpful. So, continue to read on, and I hope some of my advise helps you out too.

No comments: